Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here I grow...

Well, I can't seem to upload the professional pics of the wedding onto blogger. The files are just too big. Any ideas how to change them to a smaller, jpeg file any of you computer people out there? I guess I'll put some of the ones I took on here, but the professional ones are just sooooo beautiful that you must see them. So, while you wait here are a few random pics to tide you over. The first is a lovely modeling shot of Barney in front of mom and dad's cozy fireplace. The second one is of Shanny and I in our yummy, warm jogging outfits. Mine is actually a maternity one that she bought me and that I would probably wear every single day of the rest of my pregnancy if, you know, that wouldn't seem kinda strange to my students and others:) And finally, for all you who love pregnant bellies, here is mine taken last night at 17 weeks. My midwife gave me lots of nutritional instructions after she found out it was twins. More protein, more calories, more calcium. So, I should be expanding rapidly and I'll bring you along for the ride with weekly updates. Hope you all are having a lovely weekend. Right now Joel is lying on the living room floor in front of me lightly snoring while I am reading (what else) a book about birth and trying to catch up on e-mails. I love weekends. Jenny



3 comments:

Court said...

Hi Jen ~ I love the first picture of pregnancy....girl - you have a LONG way to go! You should've seen Ashley at your stage! Enjoy your sweats! At some point, there won't be much that you can fit into...so your students will get used to seeing you in the same thing over and over again! Enjoy your weekend and the peaceful moments :) Love, Court

Jami said...

I am so glad you finally got a belly picture. One every week is not too many! It is a way that those of us who do not get to see you can be a part of this awesome experience with you. OH, and you can name one Jami if you would like! (now, it is important to remember here that I do not like the name Jami....so, I am just kidding)

anna said...

jenny you look so beautiful..i am so glad that you posted some pictures. i think about you all the time and those two babies growing..drink lots of water :) love anna