Sunday, January 21, 2007

Belly Update and More...

First things first....here is my ever growing belly for ya.For comparisons sake, the first pic is from the first day of my 17th week and the second from the second day of my 18th week! So I keep hearing "Oh my gosh, you still don't even look pregnant" and yada yada, but you insiders get to see the real deal. I almost want to pull up my shirt right then and there and say"Um, hello, is that pregnant enough?" but I don't as I'm sure soon and very soon it will be extremely obvious to everyone and I would kill for a "you don't look pregnant" comment:) Next on the update list is that it is coooooold! Tonight's low is -20 people. Here is Joelie illustrating just how chilly it is:) This is actually a picture from Joel's first cross-country ski outing. I'll let him tell you about that, he had a blast, but I just had to put this one up.
We had a great weekend. I went to a baby shower on Friday evening for a friend at church, and then Sat. Joel and I went to Park City and spent the day with our friend Eric. Eric is the one who did the ultrasound that found the twins. I think he's going to come with us this Wednesday to see our next ultrasound where we'll hopefully be able to see what we're having and get a much more in-depth report of if everyone is healthy and on track etc.! Today was a great day of church and then I tutored one of my Korean students and then came home to lesson plan and catch up on my pregnancy reading. Let's see, I now have 8 pregnancy/birth books on my bedside table!! I better get back to my reading. Hope you all are doing well, Jenny

5 comments:

Court said...

Jenny - love the new picture, but I still look more pregnant than you :) But as you can see, each week will bring on a bigger belly!!

anna said...

yea jenny.. i just watched a show on national geographic about multiples growing in the womb.. i thought about you the whole time.. it was so neat.. love ya anna

Anonymous said...

OK, that picture made me cry. My girl is pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Jami said...

WOW,oh, no, wait, you get TWO wow's!! What a difference. Two, two two mints in one! I only think of dumb things to say, cause, well I am just blown away! Ah, Joyce, I join you in the cry and she is not my daughter! And is there a plural for pregnant? like should it be "my girl is pregnants"? see, only dumb things come to me!

Jami said...

OH and on Joel, is he wearing that branch, or is it growing out of his head? Everything else looks frozen, so maybe the branch is frozen to his cap.....