Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some songs and silliness for you...

Boy, is it hard to get their songs and rhymes on film!! They sing all day and then I try to get it recorded and they just clam up! I wish I could catch them in action when they don't know I'm watching, but the camera/children never seem to be in the right place at the right time! Anyway, I wanted to remember how cute Sammy is saying and singing little songs and poems. He always surprises me with how he memorizes things. He'll be laying in bed and just start reciting something we read in their Mother Goose book that day or a song we sang...I just love it and want to gobble him and his sweet voice up. Here are a few I was able to capture...

Then there is Amelia. If Sammy is our perfectionist, Amelia is our...expressionist:) She really likes to combine songs, make up songs, and when the video camera is on she prefers to just watch herself make faces on the screen. Here are my attempts at having her sing her favorite song, "Hush Little Baby..."


All for now,
Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More, more, more please!!!!
Lots of love,
Mammie

ann.e said...

hahahaha Amelia's little faces! and Sam's little voice is definitely precious :) I noticed we have that down by the station on a cd.. I could lend it to you to download if you want!

the schilps said...

oh jenny those sweet kiddos. amelia is looking so much like you these days. it takes me back to the hockley house :)

capturing said...

Matt just said how much Amelia looks like a Schoepf! She had me laughing so hard! And Sam is just to precious. I love how different they are, and how you described them, perfectionist and an expressionist, just lovely Jenny.