Thursday, March 04, 2010

My baby brother...


All grown up now, he is a wonderful papa to his Echo, adoring husband to Tara Bell, and he is also an excellent musician. His band, the Happen-Ins, have their debut CD out today! I am sooo excited and proud for them. So, go have a listen here at Amazon, or if you are in Austin they have the CD's at Waterloo Records.

I always have been such a fan of my brothers throughout our lives, and days like today just make my heart swell.

All for now,
A proud big sister

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi! I just found your blog yesterday, and I have enjoyed reading about you and your family. I'll be following from now on!

Isn't it awesome to be a proud sister?? I'm the proud little sister of a brother who is in Thailand doing relief work on the Burmese border. I just love bragging on him, and I'm sure you feel the same about your brother! LIstened to a few of their songs...they sound great!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

www.rachaelonamission.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That Johnny Mike makes us proud, doesn't he. What a big day!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy that Johnny Mike is! "Wishing" you well, J.M.!
shari