Friday, October 31, 2008


Play silks (that we dyed with kool-aid:) tied as capes around their necks by their whimsical Auntie.

Sam and Echo sharing a laugh (and space--which was a sweet sight to see as Sammy was having major "your in my space issues" with Echo D for most of their time here.)

We are going to miss you girls. Our Coco (as Amelia calls Echo) and Papa (as Sam calls Tara:). We'll miss Echo's little owl hoots and sweet smiles and laughs.Kissing those chubby cheeks.Her strong desire to be with the "big kids". Tara, I'll miss your companionship and shared passion for all things mothering. I'll miss your guidance in the kitchen department of my life:) and all of your yummy creations and "Nacks!" Seeing you whip around stirring and chopping and cleaning with Echo happily in a sling or on your back. I so want to be more like you in the nourishing foods area. We'll think of you both daily and miss your calm, happy presence. Love to you sweet girls. Thanks for making our home a better place while you were in it. Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It blesses my heart to see all three grandbabes interacting and having such a good time . I hope they will be able to continue to know each other growing up ! I'm glad you had this special time together.

Papa S ( not Echo ) (:

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW I would click on here this morning and find the three babies in adorably creative "costumes" made by J&T Designers! How clever you girls are! Loved the pic of Sammers and Coco laughing together. I know you will all miss each other. Family is wonderful. gma

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for your time together and all you learned from each other. What a gift that my 3 kids and their 3 spouses love each other.
Grammy

the bakks said...

I love Echo's face in the mirror laughing at Sam! So cute! This post has Waldorf written all over it :)