Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Amelia and I had some fun with the Mac photo booth while Sammy snoozed a bit late this afternoon. While I was going through the pics tonight I found this one when she was a chubby little babe, and the one of my mom and I during her last visit. Mamas and their girls. It made me sniff, sniff a little to think that in a blink of an eye that last picture will be Amelia and I.







Then, my little boy awoke and I was lucky enough to get some kisses from him as well:)

Love to you, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen...these are ADORABLE PICTURES!!I LOVE the one of you and Amelia smiling!!! ...Those would be great pics to frame. Grand picture of cute, cute you and your adorable mama...Way to go, girls! gma

Unknown said...

i want a kiss. and look at all those teeth !

the bakks said...

sniff sniff indeed...it just happens so fast!