Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lately.

Loving
Feeling the electric energy that comes when I run outside in the freezing cold to feed Willow in the mornings.
Getting our basement in order.
Hearing Sam giggle when we play peek-a-boo with a blanket.
Hearing Amelia giggle when I kiss her chubby, little thighs.
Having rich, needed conversations with Joel.
Finally using our bread maker!
Reading encouraging books and articles and scriptures.
That we got to see brother Joel--AKA Bub--last night. The band he works for had a show in SLC so he got to come over for a couple of hours and eat take-out with us and chat and watch us try to stay awake past 9pm.
Coming back to bed at night after getting a drink of water and seeing babies and husband sprawled all over our bed. It is one of my favorite sights in the world.

Reading
Dr. Sears --My go to guy for all things baby.
Each New Day --To feed my soul each morning.
A Wife After God's Own Heart--I have a lot of learning to do!
Beyond the Rainbow Bridge--To educate myself about Waldorf philosophy and how to incorporate it into daily life with the babes. Interesting stuff.
The thing about books is that you don't have to go anywhere and yet you can be in so many places. I'm thankful for that.

All for now, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I want to be right there...Grammy

The Klentzmans said...

Hey, ya'll want some really fun reading? Click on the link to the book "A Wife After God's own Heart", then read the comments (actually the comments on the comments) on the Amazon web page... there are some pretty heated discussions on there! Quite entertaining...