Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"In the evenings"...A post by Amelia Brooks Hunt

In the evenings I like to check my e-mail and catch up on blogging....

I also like to laugh at my Papa's antics...he's really, really funny!

Sometimes I like to pull mama's hair...she laughs and screams so I do it again.

Hard.

Then there is my brother Sam. He's pretty cute, isn't he? He's really laid back too, and I like to take advantage of that and "borrow" his toys quite often. Sometimes, though, I take a good look at him and we smile at each other and agree that life is pretty good these days.



Anyway, I guess that's enough for now. I'm pretty busy these days, but I just wanted to say hi to you all and let you see what an evening in my life is like.Sam and I will try to guest blog for mama every now and then. Apparently she gets pretty tired in the evenings, so I thought I'd give her a break from trying to think of clever things to say. Bye bye for now, and as mom always says....much,much love to you ! Amelia

3 comments:

Court said...

Sweet Amelia ~ how fun to see your blog! Thanks for blogging for Mama tonight. Hope you have a fun night with Sam...and try to sleep still and for a lot of hours tonight for Mama and Papa. Much much love, CC :)

Jessica said...

These babies get cuter everyday!

Robin said...

JENNY!!! Look at Sam sitting up! My goodness...they look so old now. I can't believe how fast they are changing. They'll be rocking you to sleep soon!

Love you lots!