Friday, November 23, 2007

Change of scenery...

Part of the fun of traveling to a new place is getting a change of scenery. That may sound obvious, but the babes have had so much fun exploring all the newness of the homes we stay in, the people we meet, and of course the toys they play with...
They want to say "Thanks Hudson for letting us borrow your swing and playmat...we think they're great!"


Amelia says "Thanks Dude the Dog for being so patient with me. I just love to touch your soft fur!"

"Thanks Echo for letting us open and use your toys before you get here to play with them yourself!"

"Thanks to our daddy for bringing this new, mega fun toy." They cracked us up sitting so still and serious in there little, cozy seats.


Of course, we always have our feet and each other to play with too!




We are all loving this stage of babyness. New changes every day. Lots more to say, but internet time is limited these days. Hopefully soon I can spend a few nice,long hours catching you up on pics (we have hundreds!) and such. Hope you are all doing well. Love to you, Jen

4 comments:

ashley said...

Jenny...they are too cute! I haven't been able to look at pictures lately....wow...how they have grown! Such cuties!

Hope you are doing well.

the schilps said...

oh jenny, they are just changing over night. they are just the sweetest little babes! i hope your time away is allowing for a little extra jenny time, even though it is always so nice to go back to their smiling faces.
love you.
abbe

Anonymous said...

i love the stop coping me shirts I HEAR those words quite frequently from my kiddos..anna

Court said...

I just love seeing all the latest pics of the babes....such cuties! I'd love to see you guys ~ I think you're in Tomball right now. If so, let me know!