Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sparkle.

So, the kids have been listening to Sparkle stories and loving them! I've heard about them in the blogosphere for a while but didn't know if I wanted to spend $$ monthly on audio stories when I could get audio books from the library. I won't go into all the reasons why I decided it was okay, but I did and I'm glad! The stories are simple, focus a lot on nature and seasons, are relatable to the kids and the things they enjoy...they are just great! I have been using them for those moments when I'm nursing or rocking Jubilee or need to make dinner and the kids are needing attention and I don't want to rely on movies for entertainment. Anyway, I loved walking in on them in their jammies, listening and looking out the window today. So sweet:)

alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5698814377363492994" />
Here's Amelia finally asleep. She woke up at 4:30am this morning...yawn! She finally napped at 2 and slept until 5:30. Sooo, we'll see what time she stays awake until tonight! Our Amelia, ever the sleep fighter.

Here's Sam making a "Snow factory" after listening to one of the stories about kids making an ice factory. :)

Okay, that's all for now! Jen

No comments: