Friday, October 01, 2010

Crunch.


I love,love,love walking into the grocery store this time of year and seeing all of the shiny apples overflowing. Crunchy and red and so delicious.





This year, just as we did last, we are heading to Capitol Reef to hike and picnic and hopefully pick lots of apples from their orchards! This trip will be extra special because we are meeting Joel's parents there and then they'll be coming home with us for a long visit. The babes are beyond excited ,about apple picking and Grandpa and Grandma coming, and so are we! So, I'm off to finish packing. See you all back here in a few days (unless I find that we have internet access there and then maybe sooner:), Jen

P.S. How cute is Amelia in her "Portland shirt" that I found her at a consignment shop there? Also, Sam was obviously in silly face mode this morning:) His silly faces remind me so much of his daddy's and always make me giggle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this trip brings alot of fulfillment for you two ! <3 and i wish my little stewpot would let me dress her still :( - Aunty T

Jocelyn said...

love, love, LOVE the picture of amelia kissing sam... talk about precious!!
have a wonderful trip... fresh air, picking apples, bringing home grandma and grandpa... sounds perfect to me!!