Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Laying low...

After a wonderful, long weekend full of apples and campfires and grandparents, we are home and settling into this wet and cool weather. Amelia has a yucky cough and I have a head cold so we just decided to lay low today.

I'm looking forward to taking Sammy to pre-school tomorrow and getting to spend the morning with just him (well, and 7 other little friends:). One thing I love about having the grandparents here is that I can spend some time with Sam and Amelia individually. What a treat!

Anyway, here are some more pictures of our trip. If I don't post them now, it will never happen! We drove into the country to find an apple orchard open and we hit the jackpot! The rancher whose orchard we picked from was so kind and let us feed the cows, pigs, horses, and buffalo with him!









Hope you all are well! Jen

P.S. Joel reminded me tonight that every time my mom or the Hunts visit, I get sick. Seriously, every time. We figure it is my body just hanging on until back up comes and then it gives in to a cold/mastitis (not kidding, came down with it the day after the Hunts got to SLC a couple of years ago)/ fever, etc. Weird. Frustrating. Yet, a blessing that I am not often sick without them here:)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

gorgeous pictures... i LOVE seeing the fall colors... i miss real fall. looks like it was just beautiful there.