Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yesterday, dutifully wiping down the walls while mama made strawberry bread. "I'll make it clean for you mama!"



Today, watching Blue Planet which is his favorite show EVER, even over Thomas.


The same cute boy, just now with his first "big boy" haircut. Sniff,sniff. I told the man to "significantly trim it", but he had other ideas I guess and truthfully I like it. I love getting to see that little face better. Those poochy lips and round cheeks and sweet eyes. I know I will love not having to comb out the tangles!

We love you sweet Sammy. Long hair or short we think you are just the cutest little boy ever! Mama

P.S. Amelia, all the way to the haircut place, " I don't want to get a hair cut, but I do want to get a special treat after. I do also want a special treat like Sam, but I don't want a hair cut. Sam will get a special treat and a haircut but I will only get a special treat. She was cracking me up with the many ways she came up with to make her point very clear:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet baby boy!
Mammy loves you and can't wait to see you both!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! I like it!! he looks so much older, what a big kid you have :)

anne

Anonymous said...

I love Amelia she is a girl after my heart for sure. I swear Jenny I don't know how you do it with those two. They are to cute for words inside and out. I love Sammys' haircut but I miss the baby too! b

Anonymous said...

JUST LOVE HIS NEW HAIR CUT FOR THE SAME REASONS YOU SAID, JEN....IT JUST MAGNIFIES ALL HIS CUTE FEATURES!! SOO LIKE SAMMY TO BE CLEANING THE WALL AND TRYING HIS BEST TO "MAKE IT CLEAN FOR YOU, MAMA") I'M CURIOUS WHAT AMELIA WAS DOING AT THIS TIME....MAYBE SEARCHING FOR TREATS???? HA
MISSSS THEM SOOOO MUCH! gma