Thursday, April 08, 2010

Lately, in pictures.

Grandpa Jim and Grandma Shari are here!

We celebrated Resurrection Day! There was church and lunch with lots of friends, and hunting for eggs, and Joelie planted some flowers and a tree in our front yard. We even tried to take a family picture. This is as close as we got:)





Then the weather got confused and started to snow. A lot. So, Grandpa Jim took the babes out and made four big snowmen!

Then the weather got straightened out and it is back to Spring again and so we have been spending lots of time outside!



More soon about these birthday babes turning THREE!!! Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Oh my, three already. Fun, fun!!
2. Jenny, you look great in that family pic, super cute outfit.
3. Isn't coloring eggs so much fun. I know we had fun decorating our eggs this year.
4. Yea for Jim and Shari being there. I know that the kids are enjoying them.
5. John asked me today, "how much longer before Jenny's letter will get here." ha ha
6. My friend Tiffany had her baby on Easter. He is so tiny, 4 lbs 12 oz. I cry every time I hold him.
love ya and miss ya,
anna

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture! You four look wonderful and I can't wait to be there to see you in the flesh!
Hug that Jim Hunt and Shari for me! I love them so much!
Love to my Melia and Sammy!
Mammy