Sunday, May 24, 2009

Garden children...

The babes spent this afternoon outside in the back yard helping Joelie plant our garden. When I went out to see the progress they were literally dripping with snails and worms. Even I was a bit grossed out but couldn't stop taking pictures because they just looked so adorable and were so very,very,very happy. I really think Sam was in paradise:) My favorite was when I went around the corner and peeked into their "little house" and this is what I found. *sigh* I sprinted over to Joel to tell him to come look and we just stood for a moment and basked in their cuteness until we lifted up the box flap to let them see us. Anyway, here's the link to many more pictures from the afternoon:)


Hmmm, wonder where Amelia got those beautiful curls?

Look at that hand full of worms!




Happy summer days to you! Jen

5 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

I love the flow-y, feminine white dress coupled with a hand full of worms. You have great kids :)

ann.e said...

Amelia looks so adorable in her dress!! ANd I cannot believe they'll hold worms and snails like that ewwwwwww... vera would say no thank you as well :)

Unknown said...

my you have some beautiful children.

Unknown said...

ps anne you are a wussie! i loved bugs too kiddos!

Jocelyn said...

What wonderful summer memories your babes will have. Oh, to be young again and just need a massive box to be anywhere your imagination can go!
And... that snail Sam has is HUGE... that's incredible (and kind of incredibly creepy). And Amelia's curls are just gorgeous.