Saturday, March 21, 2009

Magic Cabin...

I just know that when Sam and Amelia get older they are going to remember my mama's cabin as a magical place. How could they not? Every corner of the places that my mom lives is filled with her quirky, unique, wonderful character. Next time I come I'll give you a video tour of her wee little home that she has made into a true haven. Until then, here are a few pictures of our afternoon in Wimberley.

Mama's Pollyanna window...



Making rock and leaf soup with another wonderful Lady of the Canyon:)

Giving the "ducks" a bath in the water.

Hill Country beauty


A little parade...


Here's to the magical places of our childhood, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Magic Cabin" and you descibed it perfectly. I also love what Texas is doing for Amelia's hair. It was such a treat to see you guys. It makes me miss ya'll even more. Love you all. b

Anonymous said...

Flamingo ducks are the coolest!