Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little update for you on our Toddler number two:)

He has been a little inhibited these past couple of days by not feeling very well (more mighty molars?!?!). Here's a little video of him on Tuesday though, happy as a lark after just taking a long nap. You'll see him toddle and then look at his book about trucks. He has a truck radar like no other. We'll be sitting inside playing and all of the sudden he'll blurt out "UCK!!!" which could mean duck or truck. I look around and see no ducks and so I tune into the sounds outside and sure enough, a big garbage truck or something will be coming down the road! We rush to open the door so he can watch, but often times I just don't catch on quickly enough. I'm trying Sam, I really am! (Amelia is the same way with hearing birds or airplanes. It seriously amazes me.) Anyway, you'll also get to see his infectious giggle. It is music to my ears. I just want to eat him up when he giggles. Then he throws a ball and smiles his proud smile. Another thing that just makes me want to kiss his little cheeks a million times. So, there ya go. A little update on Sambo. Love to you, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet Sammers. He is adorable.
Love,
Grammy

Unknown said...

JENNY!!! they are truly lovable creatures!! I love you Sammy, and gosh this aunty sure is proud!!!!!
:)