Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sing over me....

I know, I know...it's been a while. I have been busy this week adjusting to my new job. What new job, you ask? That of full time housewife and baby incubator :) So far, the transition has been splendid. There is always much to do in this little home...projects that have been waiting so patiently, nooks and crannies that are embarrassingly behind on being cleaned....and so this has been a week of catch up. There is much resting that goes on in between projects too, and that has been nice as well.
Good music is a nice perk of working in your home too, and this week has been full of my favorite tunes. Today I got a special CD in the mail from Anna called Sing over Me and it's a collections of praise songs and lullabies and I love it!! Thanks Anna!!I know that when the babies come I'll really rely on hymns and praise music a lot to keep me going and put things in perspective and so I was so happy to add this to my armory:)
Anyway, I'm off to watch Bleak House. It's a BBC miniseries of a Charles Dickens story. So very Charles Dickens. Orphans, tragedy, creepy characters, and then the full of goodness heroine that makes you want to strive to be pure and good and full of wisdom.
Oh, pregnancy is going well...I am still feeling good even as I continue to expand rapidly. So thankful for each day that I don't experience heartburn, swelling, and all the other multitudes of unpleasantness that many mamas to be do. Not saying that they won't come, just saying that I love each day that they aren't here. We are looking at other rental houses for a variety of reasons, which is hard for me as I am not a big fan of change but know that more room and a washer/dryer would be big pluses.So, I'll keep you updated on that. Mom comes Friday night--hurray!! Lots of pictures to come from that visit I'm sure. Hope you all are well, Jenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working at home sounds delightful! I'm coming!!!!!!!!!

Court said...

Jenny ~ Glad to hear that you're enjoying your new "job"....enjoy the quiet serenity while you can :) I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom - tell her hi for me. You need to post a new pic too!

anna said...

you're welcome jenny. glad you liked it. have fun with your mom..love ya anna

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny Ren, love you lots, get to go home in two days, yipppeee! Give Mom a big hug for me.

Bub