Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My mama is here....

And she brought the sunshine with her! Seriously, it has been in the upper 60's since she has arrived...perfectly beautiful days. Of course she brought her own sunshine with her...brightening my days more than she knows. We have filled our days with long walks, thrift store shopping, reading magazines, taking pictures of my ever growing belly, she has made me yummy food and helped me organize baby things. Really, is there anything more wonderful than a mama's love? Here are some pictures of our time together....

Here I am sitting at the park watching the Sunday hippy drum circle. Mom loves it:)

Here's mom shopping for yarn. She has made the cutest baby booties and hats..I need to take some pictures. Why didn't I inherit her creative genes?!

An example of the yumminess I get to eat while she is here...

And the ever growing 24 week pregnant belly....


Guess that's all for now. Mom is here until Friday morning and then I guess I have to let her go. I sure will miss all the beauty and goodness she brings with her when she comes. Hope you all are well, Jenny
P.S. If you'd like to see the belly pic in the slide show, click here...









6 comments:

anna said...

Yea! I have been waiting for pictures.. I just knew that you and your mom were having so much fun! I can't believe how long your hair is.. it looks wonderful.. love ya anna

Jami said...

I think there are many of us who check your blog daily waiting for pics. You could take one everyday and everyday we would love to see them, so, now that you are retired, " a picture a day keeps the nagging friends away!" You look wonderfully happy :)

Court said...

You look radiant, Jenny! You've definitely grown in the past 2 weeks. :) I'm sure that you're loving your time with your mom. Tell her hi for me!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you have that beautiful glow all about you. I'm so glad to see pic's of you and Mom, looks like you two are having a great time! Wait a minute....I know your Mom you guys are having a blast! I sure do miss you Joyce S. (sniff sniff) I know I can't count the times you have rubbed that beautiful belly. ;-) Jenny keep doing what your doing because you are positively radiant. Love to you both.

Cathy

Anonymous said...

HI JOYCE!!!!
hope you had a great time with your pregnant daughter. my mom left yesterday, and i ate up every second of it.
love you both.
abbe

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are the picture of cuteness. It is so wild to see you with a belly, I just hate to miss it! What are we doing living so far apart!?! Maybe one day we'll end up in some far off country together.....till then I just can't wait to see the litte kiddos... I love em so much already!

love soon to be auntie kristi