Friday, March 16, 2007

Captured in time....

The last project mom and I did while she was here was a belly cast to make permanent the imprint of this amazingly expanded stomach. I saw belly casts for the first time a few years back and thought they were the most beautiful idea and so it was like a little dream come true to get to do one (well actually two) of my own. It is already such a wonderful memory of mom and I in the sunshiney kitchen listening to folk music on our new XM radio (thanks bub and robin!) and the babies were moving around like crazy the whole time. We still need to sand them and then mom will paint them when she comes back in May. Anyway, here is a little slide show of the project...enjoy!
View this video montage created at One True Media
Belly Casting

2 comments:

Court said...

Very cool Jen! I've seen these before and think they are so neat. I'm sure they'll be awesome once they're finished. I'm sure you were happy to have this special time with your mama.

Anonymous said...

What a fun memory!!!! Let's do it again in May. Now that will be a glorious mold!
Love ya, Jenny Wren.
Mom