Thursday, June 15, 2006

A heart overflowing....










These pictures remind me that if I seek Him, He will continually fill my heart to overflowing. I think that's because He opens my eyes to the joy all around me. He allows me to see the world, just a tiny bit, as He sees it. It both breaks my heart and gives me such joy.

Speaking of joy, I am SO excited about mom and dad coming to visit on July 1st!!! I probably think about it 10 times a day:) We always have such a wonderful time when they come to visit us in our far off lands....we had so many fun adventures in Hawaii with them and with mom in Honduras. Now, I know SLC isn't Hawaii, but it is a fun city to explore and they are such fun people to explore with! Oh, and our living space is always, always, always more cozy and creative after mom has left her touch on it. Just wait, I'll show pictures. So, add that to this list of thankfulness for sure.....

Joel is singing at the top of his lungs upstairs... I think I'll go join him:)More soon, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no greater way to see this world than through His eyes. I sure know what you mean that sometimes that hurts but with that hurt comes a glimpse of His plan.
I can't wait to get there for our next "most excellent adventure".
Love you both!