Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A welcome break.

The package man brought an envelope from amazon and I literally squealed when I opened it and found this book that I forgot I had ordered. A new book, just for mama. 
Now it's snowing, the girls are taking a long, warm bath, Ollie is sleeping and Sam is playing with Legos. Oh yes, perfect conditions for a little break, and if I don't fall asleep, I am looking very forward to a cup of tea and a few chapters of a book. Moments like these are much needed for all mamas, of course, but I think for those who choose to have school age kiddos plus younger little ones home with us pretty much 24/7, they are vital. I'm trying to be better about grabbing them when I can. Which means I must post this and get to it:) Jen

3 comments:

Kristina said...

So true....we all need a break and not only "every once in a while"! You totally deserve it:) BTW...the book does sound inspiring, I might get it for myself:)
Greetings from Germany....

Kristina said...

So true....we all need a break and not only "every once in a while"! You totally deserve it! BTW, the book does sound inspiring, I might get it for myself:)
Greetings from Germany...Kristina

Kristina said...

you are absolutely right...we all need a break and not only "every once in a while":) You totally deserve it! Greetings from Germany!