Saturday, February 15, 2014

                                          Happy Valentines Day from our little loves to you!
                                    
I really love this picture of the kiddos, ready to head out to their Waldorf program Valentines party. Though, to keep things real, immediately after this sweet picture I found them slugging it out in the van over who got to hold the basket of valentines. Ahem. 
So, I like this next picture even better. A trip to Target after the party. All were in festive, happy moods, and no one fell out of the cart or got their fingers run over (which I assume is why several people looked concerned when passing by. Possibly they were concerned for my sanity? Hehe). Good times, cute kiddos.
On to pizza making and telling each other why we love each other so, and then bed time for babes and movie watching for the grown ups. Hope you had a lovely day too! Jen

No comments: