Monday, March 10, 2014

New beginnings.

Mondays. New Years. Spring. Throwing off the old, putting on the new (in Christ). I love them all. I guess mornings would fit in there too, but try as I may, I do not love mornings.
Anyway, I'm sitting outside right now watching the kids on their bikes, listening to the birds, reading a magazine. Ahhhh, Spring. We celebrated today by putting away our winter books and pulling out the spring. Amelia, most of all, loves these days of switching over the seasonal book basket. She spreads them all out, sits in the middle of them and digs in:) Some favorites off the top of my head are:
Little Cottontail
Make way for Ducklings
Butterfly Children
Brambly Hedge: A spring story
Spring by Gerda Muller
The Bee Tree....
And many more!:) 
Happy almost spring to you! Jen

No comments: