Monday, October 10, 2011

We took a walk in the woods today...







It is Grandpa Jim's birthday today, and I'm so glad he suggested a walk at City Creek park as his activity of choice! Such a lovely time, and so special to have Jubilee's first walk in the forest. I think (and very much hope) she will follow in her sibling's footsteps and love the outdoors as much as they do! Oh, one thing I want to remember is how cute Sammy is these days when he is having fun or excited about something. He talks REALLY loud, even if you are right next to him. As in, "MAMA, LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL LEAVES! " , but it isn't yelling, it is just talking really loudly. Oh goodness, I'll have to try and get it on video.
Ok, going to keep this short as I want to post more, but need to make them short and sweet so that I don't get overwhelmed and post nothing at all:) Hope you are having some wonderful fall adventures of your own! Jen

P.S. Yes, Amelia is hiking barefoot. She wore uncomfortable shoes (ahem, listen to mama next time) and so she just took them off and went barefoot. What are you gonna do? :)

1 comment:

ann.e said...

beautiful!! I've been wanting (and forgetting) to get up there! I love that first picture, she is looking so much less newborn!