Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apple picking.

It's become a tradition I suppose, this Fall trip to Capitol Reef National park. This is our third year to come and enjoy the apple orchards, the amazing canyons and rocks, little hikes and the playground at Slackers (the kids literally played there for 2 hours the other day--have I mentioned how much I LOVE watching their imaginations in action?). In an effort to keep these posts simple, I'll just say it's been a fun little trip and I'm SO thankful for all of the warmth and sunshiney days. I feel like I'm drinking it up to try and store it for the wintery weather sure to be here soon!









We hope to be back next year!
Jen
Here is a post from our 2009 trip. What little cuties!
Here is a post from our 2010 trip. Love these pictures, especially the rock climbing series. They are such adventurers! They got out of the car this year and immediately were engrossed in exploration and play. I love it!

No comments: