Tuesday, December 28, 2010

She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes...



You heard me right in my last post, my mama is moving in with us!! I can hardly believe it myself.

She's ready for a fresh start and we are thrilled for her to have one here with us! It's a bittersweet thing for her, of course, leaving so many beloved ones in Texas, but everyone is cheering her on (though often through tears I imagine)! It won't be a forever thing...Texas is where her heart is, but we are planning on a few years!

I look so forward to lots of giggles, tabouli, gardening, long walks, mama kitty, oh gosh....just on and on.

Joel and his dad are driving her stuff and car up here and will be here by Sunday! Crazy, huh? Life is about to change here in the Hunt house, and the outlook is very sparkly indeed. We're ready and waiting for you Mammy!
Jen

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I am SO excited for you guys! :)

Court said...

So much fun! Can't wait to hear/read about all the new adventures.

Jana said...

I don't know who is more blessed, her or you, or the twins :) Sounds like a win win win to me :)

Jocelyn said...

ohhhhh SOOOOOO exciting! whenever i see the pictures of her visiting i always think that she just looks at home in those mountains and fresh, open nature! hoping for a wonderfully, smooth transition for her and you guys! so much fun!

the schilps said...

i just got all teary eyed at this one, jen. i know you will just soak it in. give her a big hug for me.
love you.
abbe