Monday, July 13, 2009

Ceeelebrate good times, come on!

I had a wonderful 29th birthday on Saturday....29! I'm looking so forward to my thirties, I think me and my thirties will mix really well, but I'm going to try and enjoy every day of this 29th year! Joelie and my mama are both wonderful at making birthdays extra special and so a great day was had by all.

Here the babes are waiting for dadoo to come back from the store with my balloons.

Here he comes, looking oh so serious about his balloon mission! He knows his wifey MUST have balloons at any celebration:)

Here come the babes to deliver them to their sleepy mama:)

Sammy is tellin a story about something...

A big birthday hug:)

After this, mom and I went on a yard sale bonanza. I bet we went to at least ten sales and found some great, great deals and had so much fun!!!! Then I came home to more treats! Cards in the mail from sweet family and friends, this fabulous picture drawn by our artist in residence (Evan), a yummy fruit boquet from Bub and Robin (mmmmm, I've always wanted one of those), and then dinner out with the fam.




I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of mom, boo! Anyway, thank you facebookers for all of your birthday wishes and for everyone who made it such a wonderful day! Jen

7 comments:

Court said...

So glad that you had such a special day! Hope this 29th year is wonderful for you!

Charlie and Kari said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny! You deserved a wonderful day and year! I loved being 29 and I pray you will too!

Jocelyn said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday. Those balloons looked so fun- the transparent ones. And that drawing... is SO great! Happy Birthday (belated) Jen!

Brian and Ellie said...

Happy, happy b-day! Can you believe we're 29 already? Let's enjoy this one last year of our 20's, what do you say? Love you!

The Klentzmans said...

that bike picture is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

TZ said...

Oh, Evan! That pic of "Hunts" is awesome!! Thanks for doing that for them. Captured the spirit of them perfectly.
Auntie Shan

Tammy said...

Happy b-day! What fun you had!

Now that I am almost the big 4-0, I can say that my 30s have been some of the best years of my life. You will love them :). Can't believe you are really 10 years younger than me. I never would have guessed it!