Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's really super frustrating isn't it?

Going to the same blog every day hoping to find a new post and finding the same old thing. It'll drive you nuts. Believe me, I am every bit the blog reader as I am the blog writer and so I have felt this frustration many a time. So, I apologize loyal readers.

There is so much to say. We are in Texas. Just the experience of traveling here could make a very long post. It was craaaaazy. Jennifer, my forever friend (i hope:), thank you a bajillion times again for your "could never in a million years have done it without you" help.

We had a great time staying at the Hunt abode for the week. I just love it there. We had such lovely visits with lovely folks--we never get to see everyone I hope to but I am thankful that we did get to see lots more this time because we didn't have to worry about RSV--yippie! Reconnecting with friends, seeing the babes with family...it's worth the few rough nights and craziness of traveling with two one year olds. The babes have done so well considering the massive amounts of change. I know, I know--you want pictures. Well, we are at Bub and Robin's now and are again connected with wireless, so you should get your pictures soon:)

More soon! Jen

5 comments:

Tammy said...

If you get an RSS newsreader, you never have to check blogs again - you just go to your newsreader and it finds the new posts for you from all your favorite blogs!

Try www.newsgator.com or a similar site to get started :).

Jenny said...

oh yes, i did that as soon as you told me about it at the babes birthday--love it:) For some of my wonderful but not so computer savvy readers,though, i know that probably won't happen! Thanks for the tip, Jen

ann.e said...

i have been checking :) glad to hear you made it and am interested to hear what this craziness was!

see you soon?

Sarah H said...

Stella and I visited the grandparents last week, and on our flight was a mama and her twins ( looked about 8 months old). It made me think of you! This mama had lots of backup with her. :)

Oberg family said...

you are right...very frustrating. maybe i need to get with it too. haha