Thursday, May 08, 2008

If I could bottle this up...



Babies fresh out of the bath in their new pajamas...I just sat there and thought, " Oh how I wish I could save this moment." So many of these moments--I just wanna bottle em' up. Alas, time keeps going and I just hope to savor the sweet times of each of these stages for as long as I can. Speaking of sweet times, Shanyn is here! She has already been such a help with the babes and the house and, of course, her company is wonderful as well!


We also got to see my bub the other day when the band he works for was traveling through town again--we love those visits, even when they are super short. Oh how I love my siblings! Anyway, hope you all are well and enjoying spring, Jen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah!
Beautiful Shanyn, what a whimsical Aunty she is.
And Jen, I am happy that she can lend you her hands.
And I am sorry I couldn't do much but talk your ear off.
See you sooner than we think!

Anonymous said...

and oh how those siblings love you! give shanyn a big hug for me.
i just saw my first huge scorpian. salt lake ciy, here i come!
luv,
grammy

Court said...

OH how fun it is to be the aunt of twins :) :) I know Shan is excited to be there! Love the latest of the babes....too cute :)

Oberg family said...

I can totally relate with you Jenny! Every little thing Gavin does is just awsome. I can't wait to visit with you and your mom when she is here!! YIPPIE!! Take care and we miss all of you! XOXO