Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am sitting on a freshly made bed with cool, damp air pouring through the open windows of my room. My babies are sleeping in the room next to me and my good,good friend is on an airplane flying towards us as I write this. To see me and to help me transport my two precious ones to Texas on Saturday so that I don't have to do it alone. How kind is that? So, though there is much to do to prepare for our trip and lots of logistics to worry about once we get there (will they sleep?--AHHHH!!)--right now, at this moment, life is sweet.

Speaking of sweet, today I was getting Sam out of the car and a little troupe of children and their mamas walked past our house. A little girl who was probably about four ran up to one of our rose bushes that is starting to bloom and put her face right up to one of the blooms. Then, she exclaimed "BEAUTIFUL!!!!" and kept on walking. Oh how I agree little one:)

Hope your day had some sweet moments as well, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give that Jennifer a hug!
grammy