Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Three very good things...

The first good thing is that my Mother- in-love Shari is here for two weeks! Hurray,hurrah, yippie! It is soooo nice to have her here loving on the babes, serving us by helping with house work and a host of other things. I am so thankful for her companionship as well as Joelie starts out his surgery rotation and is rarely home. Such a blessing she has already been to our little family!



The second good thing is from one of you, dear readers. I don't know who because it was sent anonomously! Let me tell you, whoever you are, that it felt like I had won the lottery when I opened that envelope! I think I smiled for the next three days straight. So, please know that your gift was so appreciated. Do you guy want to know what it was? Well, let's just say that "the store that I hate (to love) " is going to soon have a raggamuffin mama enter their store, look at every single thing they sell with great scrutiny, carry about five things that I fall in love with around the store a million times making sure I didn't miss anything, compare the ups and downs of each item, and finally purchase something (with a gift card/not a debit card--yay!!). Then I will be in ecstacy about the new something, then I will have buyers remourse, then I will fall in love with it all over again. This is all before leaving the store of course:)
Anyway, I'll post the new something (oh what will it be?! A dress, a shirt, a house accesory, a favorite coffee cup?) when it is purchased. Thanks again you secret giver!

And of course, here are two of the greatest things ever....


Hope you all are having days full of very good things. Love ya,Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Shari! Hi beautiful babies!Oh, Jenny, enjoy that shopping trip. Can't wait to see the purchase. Take care, you hard working Joel Hunt!

Court said...

Love that you saved the best for last :) Tell Shari I said hello. Love you guys!

Hayden and Kelly said...

Hi Jen!
How are you? I've been meaning to call you and come over. But I get easily distracted as I walk into my house and see it torn apart and then I have this eager rush to put things into boxes so its more organized. Packing is somewhat horrible and completely enjoyable for me??? I confuse myself sometimes. Anyway, I wanted to come over next week but I don't want to take time away with the babes form Grammy Shari. So let me know when a good time to come over when she departs :(. Love ya and miss ya!

Shanyn Zink said...

Jen!! How FUN!!!! Oh how I wish that Anonymous Donor was me...but alas. I'm out. So that leaves 4,999other fans of yours & Joel's & the babies to wonder about. Hmmmm...who IS it?! Who ARE you Anonymous Gifter??! WhoEVER you are - Halelujah that you made Jenny's days ;) and days to come! She DESERVES it. Good Mama.
Okay and Hiiiii, Mom! You look great on the blog reading to..Sammy? That brings back MANY memories of you reading, reading, reading to Joel and I. I STILL love to be read to. Doesn't everybody? And finally, Sammy!! Who ARE you?!! You have gotten little almost strawberry blonde wisps of side hair and hazel? eyes and those big 4somes in your cute happy wide smiled mouth. That smile just swallows up the viewer. You are growing into a big big boy. And Amelia, you are precious as ever. Oh how I wish I could just grab those cute pudgy cheeks!! and kiss you and make you smile!! :) You sure make me smile!
Anyway, Love ya,
Aunt Shan