Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is it that time already?

Time for her to start exploring, crawling, pulling up, falling down? Time for me to want to intervene, to keep her from any harm and yet have to let her go and find her bit of freedom? I think she is a little ambiguous about the whole thing as well because she has never been so needing of affection, of closeness, of attachment as she has been since starting crawling. We are loving having a cuddly girl, and truly, we are enjoying the awe of the everyday changes and growth and strength of our Amelia.



You may be asking, "What about Sammy?!" Well, Sam is slowly starting to show signs of wanting to reach and move towards things, but for the most part he is more than happy to sit and watch his sister and play with whatever is within his reach...



Our little mellow fellow:)

We just adore them both! Love to you guys, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, amelia reminds me of her mama. sam looks perfectly content.
luv, grammy

Shanyn Zink said...

I can't wait to get up there and have her crawl & climb on me! :) And can't wait to have Sam stare me down and study things with him. ;)
Love,
Aunty Shan

Unknown said...

They are getting so big! I just can't get over how cute they are. It is so neat to see how different their personalities are. I am afraid Amelia is going to have the upper hand with Sam for awhile. LOL