Saturday, February 03, 2007

Okay Belly Lovers....



So these are my 20 week pictures taken this morning. I have to say, I love this stage of being pregnant. I love feeling my belly and starting to feel those babies moving around. I would love it even more if I could wear flowey skirts and tank tops instead of layer after layer of shirts and jackets, etc. but we crank up the heater and I wear comfyness around the house. Anyway, I think my stomach is doubling in size each week! I know that in a couple of months the uncomfortableness will begin, so I'm trying to enjoy each day.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. Joel and I went to a bagel place this morning where he studied and I caught up on some cards I needed to write. Now we are home and he is studying some more while I catch up on blogging, calling, cleaning...etc. Normal weekend here at the Hunts:) Hope you have a good one, Jen

4 comments:

Jami said...

HEHEHEHE.....wonderfully awesome! Some people can be so nervie(spelling) and step over the line in their requests of others. My own kids tell me that I do not know where the line even is, so, here goes........I need all of the pics in a sequential row, or on a slide show.....I realize at the end, that will be something like 36 pictures or however many weeks PG lasts, but I love seeing each week right after the next. Its like one of those flip books! Jenny you look wonderful!

anna said...

oh my gosh jenny.. you are pregnant.. i can't believe how those babies are growing..and of course you look beautiful..love you anna

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Emmanuel Ruelas says that you don't look too much different from the last time he saw you.

Jenny said...

Hi guys,

Yes, Jami, I agree that I'll need a slide show to really illustrate the progression:) And Ashley, i think you'll see in this next picture that "huge" is a word that will very soon describe me! Yep, Anna, the babies are indeed growing as am I. Quickly. And Emmanual,just wait until May and then you will really get a big laugh:) Joel says it's a bit shocking because he will walk up behind me and I look like I did pre-pregnancy and then I turn around and BAM!!!

Thanks for all of your comments you guys and hope you are doing well, Jenny