Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Willow: Our practice baby


She throws up, we rock her(seriously, she'll stay like this forever) and love on her and cry when she gets in fights with the neighborhood cats (okay, Joel didn't cry...but he did let her sleep with us that night:) Yep, she's our little one until June-and then she is going to be in for a major shock. We love you Willow and are thankful God sent you to us to love on and fatten up.

Let's see.....an update....not too much new going on. I went to my new midwive's office and loved it. Everything looked good, both little heartbeats were heard, etc. My next ultrasound and appt. with the high risk docs is Feb 27th. Then mom comes in March on her spring break to help me get organized and just to hang out. I can't wait!!!

In really, really sad news....there was a shooting rampage that went on last night about 3 blocks from our house at an upscale shopping area called Trolley Square. 5 people were killed and 4 more are in serious condition. The shooter was an 18 year old and so far nothing has been said about a motive or anything. Everyone here is in shock as SLC is such a safe place to live, and this was just so random and tragic. If you want to read more, here is a link to a local paper...http://www.sltrib.com/
I have been praying for the families of the victims and those being treated at the hospitals all day, please take a minute to pray for them as well.

Guess that's all for now. Hope you all are doing well, Jenny

3 comments:

Jami said...

If you want to practice with twins I have a cat that looks remarkably like Willow. Simon has his neuroses, but he is a good cat as far as cats go. Never gets on counters (he is afraid of heights), never jumps on people (he is afraid of people), never scratches furniture (he has no claws), and he has an eating disorder similar to mine (if you get my drift). The Dr. says Simon needs to eat low calorie carefully measured food. When that happens, he eats through foil and cardboard packaging to help his self. (Now you see the similarities). I would be more than happy to send Simon to you. Then you can learn to rock two at one time! Just let me know. I am not a cat lover.

Court said...

You're looking good Jenny! Good to see you practicing your rocking technique :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Willow is so big. I can't wait to meet her. It will be a bit of a shock for her but you will all adjust quickly! I think Simon should stay at his wonderful home in Texas. I'm not sure he would adjust!!! Jami, you are too funny.