Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sometimes we make dinner....




....mostly when our friends come over. Tonight we were all three starving and so the food tasted extra good.Truly, it was pretty funny how much we were relishing every bite. Well, I guess you can see that on Joelie's face:)I love sitting around the table eating and talking and eating some more and talking some more. That was tonight followed by more talking outside where it is starting to feel and look like Fall...love it. Now the guys are off to study and I'm gonna watch a movie--hurray for my weekends starting on Thursday! Hope you all are well, Jen

2 comments:

anna said...

wow..that does look good..i love to eat..its not a good thing ;)have a good weekend!!love ya

Court said...

Hi Jenny (and Joel) -- it's me...Court...Courtney Crews (well, now Thompson). I followed the trail from Jim & Shari's blogs to yours...I love reading your blogs! You're a fantastic writer and I've enjoyed catching up on both you and Joel and your adventures! Take care! Please tell Joel I said hi!

~ Court