Sunday, September 17, 2006

For mom....

As requested by my momma, here are some more pictures of fall in Utah...these were taken today on our Sunday drive through Big Cottonwood Canyon(where we had our picnic mom). Most of the evidences of fall, other than the dropping temperature which can be felt everywhere, are found only in the mountains. The trees down by us are still mostly green. I wish we could capture the changing leaves better, but this is the best we can do for now:)





Oh, I also wanted to show you what Willow does when I'm grading papers. She likes to be right in the middle of the action and spreads herself all over whatever it is I'm doing. I have started putting her out when I write on the blog because she'll just plop right down on the keyboard and not want to move:) Funny Willow, I just love her:)

3 comments:

anna said...

beautiful pictures jenny

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the touch of fall. We actually had a nice cooler day today but none of the pretty color.
I just love Willow. What a sweet cat. Are there still flowers blooming here and there in the city? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

The only thing that would make it better is if you had an outdoor shower to enjoy the cool mountain air in (or to sleep in, whichever the case may be). ;-)

/kevin