Tuesday, May 13, 2014

If I ever wonder aloud to you why I can't ever seem to keep things clean around here, refer me to this picture.
This is currently what is happening inside/outside!:) But honestly, how could I want it any other way? Except maybe with cleaning help. Every day. I would rather have it that way- hehe. 
No, but really, the other day I posted some pics on IG of the kids playing in mud and some friends commented that I was "brave". I was thinking about it later and thought brave for me would be taking the kids to some fancy place where they needed to be dressed to the nines and act super proper. Natural to me is letting children play up to their eyeballs in mud. I grew up in the country, after all. It does my heart good to see my little ones have a mud pit all to themselves to explore. I seriously think it was the best hour of Ollie's life this far! 
Ok, now back to the reality of cleaning the noodles off the floor:) Jen

No comments: