Monday, March 18, 2013

Almost six.

I can't believe these two. Almost six! In many ways, their personalities are still so similar to when they were infants (seriously!) and yet, sniff sniff, they are growing up so much. I know I say it a lot, but now more than ever, I'm so glad they have each other. As they start to navigate friendships and the great big world in new ways and with more awareness, I think they are finding lots of comfort in each other. Before I took these pictures they were in each other's rooms for hours playing dragons, Barbies, etc. and Joel and I were marveling at how much they still just " do their thing!"
Ahhh, how we love them. A love that seems to grow deeper with every year.
Jen









2 comments:

Julia said...

It is so amazing to me how they really are their own selves even as infants! I too think my kids have the same personalities they did as infants.

anne said...

6!!!! I can't believe it. So glad they have each other too - it is just .. the neatest thing to have watched them grow up together. I'm getting teary.