Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrating our Mama/Mammy!

Happy Birthday to our sweet, creative, brave, loving, lovely, amazing Mama/Mammy. We just love you to pieces.








All for now, Jen

P.S. Yes, I have lots of pics to share from our TX trip. Soon!
P.S.S. Yes, those balloons are enormous!:) I got them online when I ordered mom's gift. I had no idea they would be THAT big (I mean it gave measurements, but that means nothing to my mind:) when I took them to the party store to get them blown up today. I just cracked up. The guy at the store was so kind to help me rearrange the van to stuff them in. Haha

3 comments:

ann.e said...

the balloons are awesome!! I bet she felt extra special :)

Anonymous said...

What a great day!!!
Many thanks,
And lots of love,
Mammy

Court said...

those balloons are awesome! so fun!