Sunday, November 28, 2010

First faces...

Life is so full right now that I have too many things to write about and end up not writing anything! So, I've decided to catch up by posting just a few pictures of "lately".

I'll start with Sammy drawing his first faces! I realize lots of kids do this earlier, and that's great (I LOVE seeing Vera and Echo's art, they both draw better than I do!:), but I also love that Sam and Amelia are still so free in their expression. They have no idea that they are supposed to "color in the lines" and thankfully their little school lets them be completely free in their art, no adult examples or pictures of how it "should look". Still, I can't wait to see their drawing creations, and seeing Sammy's first face and his "happy caterpillar" was so much fun! Go Sammy go!






With the encouragement of their Creative Arts preschool and all of the cold weather and snow, their has been much more coloring going on lately. They have never been big colorers, much more into play-doh and paint, but more and more they are spending time on the floor coloring away together and it's wonderful to see.

All for now, Jen

1 comment:

ann.e said...

cute! it's so much fun to see what comes out of their little heads onto paper :)