Sunday, November 07, 2010

A moment to remember.

We were at Red Butte Gardens today and the babes called me over to take their picture. They have never done that before, first of all. I guess I don't have them pose a lot, I usually just snap as they go. With family here we have been doing more "Look at the camera, sit over here,etc." so maybe it was fresh on their minds. Anyhow, then they posed all by themselves, looked straight at the camera and smiled. I just thought it was so cute.

Then, of course, their daddy wanted to have his picture taken, so...

Oh my.
Jen

3 comments:

Court said...

Oh Joel - so precious :)

capturing said...

oh my gosh this is amazing! Will be showing the rest of the davis fam this one. What a special family you have jenny.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Joel, you are adorable!
Love,
Big Joyce