Sunday, July 18, 2010

Story time: Part two.

So, we arrived in Austin and proceeded straight to a favorite BBQ place in New Braunfels, Rudy's. Mmmmmmmmmmm. We took and home to Bub and Robin's house and finally laid eyes on the reason for our trip--Lucy Faye! Oh my. I can't even describe the joy of meeting this little niece of mine and in seeing my brother and my sis-in-luv as parents. A privilege; that's what it was to see this new little family bonding and loving each other. They are a family that loves each other well.
We also got to see my little brother and Tara and my other cute as a button niece, Echo. My heart just swells watching the three older cousins playing with each other, giving spontaneous hugs, having such precious conversations and just looking plain adorable together.





All for now...more sweet memories soon! Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest of memories!
Love,
Mammy