Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For the birds...

We have had a wonderful amount of sunshine lately and with it comes the chirping of birds all around. So, one day last week we plopped down in the back yard with our neighbor friends and made some pinecone bird feeders. It was a fun little project--though it cracks me up how much time it takes to prepare a kid-friendly project and how little time they actually spend doing it:) Ah well, it's worth the effort!  I hope the birdies enjoyed their treats.




For some more cute pictures of little friends, see Anne's recent post here. And I'll leave you with one of Amelia and her beloved friend, "baby Lily" :)

All for now, Jen

2 comments:

ann.e said...

ah sun!

Anonymous said...

What fun in the sun! We do those projects at school and I think, wow, was that really worth it. I can only hope they think so.
I got my Birthday gift today and thank you so much!!!!!
Can't wait to visit so call when you can.
Love you and thank you,
Mammie
Love the new spelling of my name on the envelope!