Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas joy...

Christmas day at Tara and John Mike's. Their house is so creative and calming. I can't even express how precious it was to see Sam, Amelia and Echo together. They really,really love each other and had SO much fun. There was lots of handmade goodness flowing around from Robin's calendars to Tara's tie dye to Mama's knitted Gnome hats...lovely,lovely,lovely.




We spent Christmas eve morning at my Granny and Papa's house. I think I'll always remember Sam's complete awe over his train set and Amelia sitting and stuffing a pack of gum in her mouth and looking like a little gopher. Oh my. Mmmmm, and Granny's Christmas dinner. Their tree is always so,so,so beautiful!





We celebrated with the Hunt/Zink clan on Christmas eve eve:) I just love the lodgey, homey feel of the Hunt's living room (and the Hunt's themselves:). We had fun singing carols and (quickly) reading the Christmas story together. Of course, I'll never forget Tim and Shanyn trying on their zip up jammies either!:)



So many moments of joy sharing this Christmas with family. Thank you everyone for making such special memories! Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas and family... so sweet!
Love,
Mammy