Monday, December 24, 2007

Privileged is how I feel....

On the eve of Christmas, the celebration of our Saviour coming to this earth as a mere human babe, I feel privileged to know His tremendous love and grace.

I feel privileged to be with my family this year, surrounded by love and warmth (I love you Texas sunshine:).

I felt so privileged this weekend that Joel and I were able to be a part of a wedding that joined two people so close to us that they feel a part of our very core. I still can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that they will forever be one. I love it.

Of course, I also feel privileged to be a mama this year to these precious, hysterical babies.....



And to be a wife to their sweet papa who loves them and their mama so...

And to be an Auntie to their new, beautiful cousin Echo...


It is all overwhelming and I just give praise to the Lord for every good thing in life. Merry Christmas and much, much love to you dear family and friends!

2 comments:

Court said...

Love the Santa & Mrs. Clause outfits ~ too cute! Echo is just beautiful! I know that you guys are going to have a great Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all and may 2008 be full of great joy and blessings! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of your babes are the cutest ever. Oh my!
And of course Rex and Jen look beautiful. I wish I could have made it to their wedding.
I think Echo looks just like her mommy. They have the same cheeks. She is very cute Aunt Jenny.
Have a Happy New Year!
Love ya, anna