Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How sweet it is to be loved by Dude!




Bub and Robin have a dog named Dude. Dude is far from an average dog--he is truly part human I think. Yesterday really confirmed that for me as he helped me take care of the babes. I'm serious! One would start to cry and he would trot over to it and start to comfort it by licking it's belly or letting them pull on his fur. He did this for a couple of hours. I felt like I should have paid him for being such a helpful babysitter, but he said not to worry about it as he loves being the oldest cousin:) Anyway, here is a little video of Dude taking care of the babes while I watch Ellen. What?! I totally trust him and babysitters willing to watch twins are hard to come by (just kidding family)!
View this montage created at One True Media
Cousin Dude

1 comment:

Court said...

Way too cute! That is one great babysitter!