Friday, August 17, 2007

The babes first hike and a bit of Sammy's new found voice...

View this montage created at One True Media
High On the Mountaintop...



This isn't the greatest video to show you Sam cooing and laughing ....in fact, he hits himself in the face and cries a bit! But, it is what we have managed to get on our camera so far and I wanted you to hear his sweet voice. So just click on the link to hear baby Sam and his daddy talkin'...
View this montage created at One True Media
Sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun we have when we visit your blog--Robert and Julia

Anonymous said...

jenny the kids and I have watched the video of sam at least 20 times. We love it the kids are always asking to watch it again. make some more ..love ya anna

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh my gosh, Jen. This is SOOOOO cute. My favorite part (besides really my brother being good good Daddy)is when Sam recovers from the hit and gives that AMAZINGLY charming sunshine smile to his Daddy -like, "Hee that was really funny wasn't it, Dad? I just had to recover from the pain first. You're great."
I'd LOVE to see one of the Babes Spa Time (of course edited for general audiences) :).
Love you,Shan