Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our weekend...

First, on Friday night Tom and Cristy came for a visit while they were in town for a conference.....we like that this is becoming a yearly event!
Here is Tom's very serious self portrait...

and here is one he took of Cristy and Amelia....

Thanks guys for taking time to come and see us on what we know was a very busy weekend for you!

The rest of the weekend was spent just hangin' with the babes...

Here is Sammy in what is probably his favorite time of day.....and ours:)


This is how I get the time to clean the kitchen...the babes love to watch the ceiling fan!

This picture cracks me up. Amelia already loves to snuggle up to her little doggie blanket...

and these are from tonight.....nothing better than two, beautiful sleeping babies!


Oh, speaking of beautiful...here is a beauty we brought home today. Joelie bought it for $300 as a commuter car for himself--yay!! Please last for one year you little Subaru..that is all we ask of you!

That's all for now! Jen

2 comments:

Shanyn Zink said...

Huh!! Am I actually going to be the first person to COMMENT on this wonderful blog??? Oh my gosh my fingers are just flying in excitement. Ok, I digress. So glad to see Tom and Christie. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Sam's Bath with Joel's hand on his head - his favorite calming spot. Those are probably some of the cutest pictures I've seen yet of Samuel,I think, Jen. Amelia is GORGEOUS layed out sleeping. She is sooo cute. Oh they both are. um, is that not cute or what with the Babe fans of the fan pic. Right on, mama! Way to get things done. Hey, don't forget about the porch swing installed in the house idea. You'd be set then. Subaru Sam gets a Subaru bro! Exciting - $300??!! Love you. Love my new husband. Love the Babes for me!!! Auntie Shanynynyn

Court said...

Great pics of the kiddos! I love hearing all your creative ways of keeping them occupied and interested! Hope Joel's car makes it ~ $300?!