Monday, August 06, 2007

Sharing sleep....


In the mornings when the babes start to get restless and i (desperatly ) need a bit more sleep, we have learned a little trick to buy me some time. We turn them around towards the window and prop their heads up on a pillow so that they can see outside. They love to watch the shadows of the tree branches swaying and sometimes, when we're lucky, they fall back to sleep. This morning when I woke up, this is what I found. Oh and next to them was my sleeping hunkorama husband. Can't get much better than that.

7 comments:

Court said...

That has got to be the most precious picture of Sam & Amelia yet! Love it!

Dawn said...

I love this picture!!!! How precious!!! They are getting so big and if possible, even more beautiful!
Can't wait to see them in person,
love, Puddin'

Hayden and Kelly said...

That is such a beautiful picture. Jenny, you really should be a photographer. Those babies are precious! Hope Joel is loving rotations! Hayden is so happy and loving it, but missing me terribly, GOOD THING! I will be calling you soon to come over, only two days down and I am so lonely! Those babies will make it all better! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

this one took my breath away. love you all,b

ashley said...

I love the pictures! You are doing such a great job taking such beautiful pictures. I've never been that creative!!

So glad that you are all doing so well. Thanks for taking the time to share your moments with us!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah H said...

That is one of the most precious pictures I've ever seen.

Stella and I have got to get over to visit you and those beautiful babies!